shrug-l: Tallahassee - Programming Opportunites

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Fri Jun 13 10:17:13 EDT 2014

Great local company. Offers very competitive salaries, great benefits, and an awesome laid back environment.
Currently needs people that are highly productive AND independent. People with the brains to grasp business/insurance concepts and can translate them into applications in an independent manner.
They are also always looking for someone strong in the .NET, web based environment, knowledge of SQL server, and preferably experience coding for mobile devices as well.
Additionally they have an opportunity for someone well versed in the old client server application mentality, like Visual Basic 6 (pre- .NET). This person would be heavily involved in day to day maintenance of several large Visual Foxpro applications, including new development in these apps. They will also be a large part of the transition when we migrate these systems to newer technologies. While most people don’t want to go backwards and work in outdated languages, this is a huge opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor and be a big part of where they are going.
If anyone is interested in or knows someone that may be interested in these opportunities please contact:

Kevin Payne
Director of IT and Systems Development
FUBA Workers’ Comp
PO Box 1303
Tallahassee, FL 32302
(888) 262-4483
(850) 205-7742 Local
(888) 871-7474 Fax

Keith Sandell, MBA, GISP
GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
2320 Killearn Center Blvd, Bldg D, Tallahassee, Florida 32309
ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon