shrug-l: JOIN US - Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) meeting on 7/2/14 @ 3pm

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Mon Jun 30 10:06:53 EDT 2014

Join us for our monthly FLHUG meeting this Wednesday @ 3pm.

We have a presentation this month from Martha Uribe, FDEM covering a Wind & Surge HAZUS-MH model using Hurricane Opal Historic vs. User Defined Hurricane Opal model for mitigation cost benefit analysis.

Tom Gates, FLHUG Chair will be discussing the FLHUG Collaborative Project and the benefit of updating Essential Facilities.

Also, bring your HAZUS questions of any kind for the group as we will be having an open discussion portion during the meeting to discuss what you want.

Meeting information:

Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/200243882<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F200243882&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHR95H0Gtj8lRXg0kxUBcEXQTv9zw>

Phone: 1-888-670-3525; 6171416843#

We look forward to hearing from you on the call.

Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice-Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com