shrug-l: Applications Systems Analyst I or Applications Systems Analyst II Position open at TLCGIS

Scott Weisman WeismanS at leoncountyfl.gov
Tue Mar 4 20:08:50 EST 2014

Hello Shruggies:
We are looking to fill a vacant application development position at
TLCGIS. We are looking for talented team oriented candidates.
The purpose of this position is to provide professional mapping and
Geographic Information application development and support to the
Tallahassee-Leon County GIS user community in a manner which allows
local government to maximize the investment in the delivery of
Geographic Information services. These services provide essential
information for City and County government agencies as well as the
public and business development of the Leon County community.
We are looking for candidates with solid programming experience
(JavaScript, DOJO, JQUERY, JSON, ArcGIS API for JavaScript; CSS; AJAX;
HTML; Python; Flex; ASP.Net; C++. ) within the framework of the ESRI
development tools.

At Leon County, we strive to do more, and to do better, with less. This
is the basis of our People Focused; Performance Driven culture. Leon
County government offers important and meaningful personal and career
opportunities. Because we maintain a very lean staff, there are few
opportunities for employment and high competition for job openings.
However, those we hire are entrusted with significant responsibilities
and opportunity for growth. Because of this, we can hire only the very
best. That means candidates who not only meet the qualifications of the
job listed herein, but are driven by making a difference on the issues
that matter most to our unique quality of life and committed to
demonstrating results, exceeding expectations in areas of customer
service and exercising responsible stewardship of our community’s
resources.
More information and application can be found here:
http://cms.leoncountyfl.gov/HR/jobs/view_job.asp?req_id=1244