shrug-l: FLHUG Webinar/Conf Call on 3/26/14

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Mon Mar 24 10:36:33 EDT 2014

I wanted to inform you all on the list that we have the Florida HAZUS User's Group (FLHUG) back up and running and wanted to invite those who would like to participate in our monthly calls, especially if you have an interest in and work directly with HAZUS in your profession.

This month's call is on Wednesday 26th at 3pm and the agenda is attached.  Regularly scheduled Webinar/Conf Calls are on the last Wednesday of every month at 3pm as well.

Call for Presentations - I would also like to request of anyone who is currently working with HAZUS and has the desire to present on their work, their findings, tip/tricks, and/or their best practices to send me an email or give me call using the contact info below to set up a time on a future call to present.

We are currently working on getting accreditation for GISP contribution points, so those that do present during the calls will get points toward GISP certification.

If you have any questions, please contact me and we look forward to hearing from you on an upcoming call.

Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice Chair
Florida Division of Emergency Management
GIS Technician
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>