shrug-l: JOIN US - Florida HAZUS User Group Monthly Call

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Mon Nov 3 10:44:53 EST 2014

Please join us for our next Florida HAZUS User Group webinar/conference call this Wednesday, November 5 at 3pm.

We will be having a presentation on Hazus modeling losses from Natural Disasters in transportation by Tom Gates, FLHUG Chair, and will also be discussing our upcoming FLHUG elections. So bring your HAZUS questions for our open discussion and we would encourage you to talk on what you may be doing in your organization with HAZUS.

I have attached our meeting agenda. Note that our webinar ID has changed so be sure to use the updated meeting information for this meeting.

Thanks.

Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice-Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com