shrug-l: FLURISA Survey

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Wed Oct 29 17:04:31 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

Florida URISA is reaching out to ask members and non-members if you could take just a few minutes to fill out a quick survey for us.  We are keeping this survey open for just a couple of more days and would love your professional input.  We want to thank you in advance for your time in filling this survey out for us.  If you have already filled this survey out then please ignore this email.  We are looking forward to another great SHRUG Workshop coming up and are glad FLURISA could be a sponsor.  See you all soon!

Survey link:  www.flurisa.org/survey<http://www.flurisa.org/survey>

Keith Sandell, MBA, GISP
GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
2320 Killearn Center Blvd, Bldg D, Tallahassee, Florida 32309
ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information and are solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the original message. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use, disclose, disseminate or distribute this email or any information contained in this email. Please be advised that emails are subject to the Florida Public Records Act, and any response to this email may be a public record.