shrug-l: REMINDER: Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) Meeting 5/6 @ 3pm EST

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Wed Apr 29 16:06:48 EDT 2015

Mark your calendar to join us next week, Wednesday 5/6, for our monthly FLHUG meeting at 3pm EST.

Tom Gates, FLHUG Chair, will be presenting on the Florida Dept. of Transportation (FDOT) District 4's Hurricane Recovery System & HAZUS output integration. Also, we will be discussing issues encountered with HAZUS-MH 2.2 and discuss workarounds/issues having to use HAZUS-MH 2.1 as a result. We, of course, will have an open discussion section so feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on any findings, tips/tricks, etc. experienced with HAZUS in your organization.

Meeting information:

Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/631811397

Phone: 1-888-670-3525; 6171416843#
Thanks.

Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice-Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>