shrug-l: Great resource the world over

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Feb 20 13:30:12 EST 2015

Hey my fellow SHRUGGERS

This week I was attending the Alaska Surveying and Mapping Conference in
Anchorage. While I was there several attendees mentioned seeing me post to
our SHRUG list. They commented on what a great resource it was when they
needed help or general information. I was very impressed that our group was
having an impact outside the Seven Hills area. We are a resource the others
have come to rely on even as far away as Alaska. Made me even more proud to
be part of this group.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Associate | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design
Associate