shrug-l: Florida HAZUS User Group (FLHUG) Meeting on 2/4/15 @ 3pm EST (HAZUS 2.2 Released)

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Thu Jan 29 10:59:13 EST 2015

The Florida HAZUS User Group (FLHUG) will be holding their next meeting on 2/4/15 @ 3pm EST and welcome you to attend our monthly webinar/conference call.

HAZUS 2.2 Released -
Doug Bausch, FEMA Region VIII Earthquake Program Manager and Senior Physical Scientist, who is a part of the HAZUS Modernization Team will present on the recent HAZUS 2.2 update and upcoming changes in 2015.

We have allotted time for discussion, so this is a great opportunity if you have any questions concerning the new release. I have attached a HAZUS 2.2 release flyer for anyone to review. The flyer includes information on the release and what has been changed and updated.

Also, we will be introducing Steve Levine, GIS Technician with the Florida Division of Emergency Management who was recently elected for the FLHUG's newest position of Outreach Coordinator.

Meeting Details:
See attached monthly agenda -

Webinar: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/631811397

Conference Call-in: 1-888-670-3525; 6171416843#

We look forward to hearing from you.
Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>