shrug-l: Census block groups for entire United States 2000 and 2010

Wood, Brittany bsw05 at my.fsu.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:04:52 EDT 2015

Hello All,
I’m hoping someone will be able to help me with this. I am looking for census block groups that include demographic information (race, age, income, etc.) for the entire United States for the years 2000 and 2010. The Census website only allows you to download this data at the census tract level…otherwise I’d have to get the block groups state by state. Does anyone know of another source to get this data at the national level? Thanks!
Brittany