shrug-l: ArcGIS Pro question

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Jul 10 11:34:53 EDT 2015

Good morning everyone,

I have been working with ArcGIS Pro for a while now but never created a
custom project template until now. I have run into an issue that I  am not
sure is a bug in 1.1 or if it is how it is supposed to work. I have posted a
question to the ArcGIS Pro Esri forum but thought I would see if anyone else
may have answer here.

I have created a project template that was based on a project which included
a connection to my primary file geodatabase. When I create a new project
using the template instead of connecting to my existing geodatabase it
instead creates a new file geodatabase with the same name as my existing
geodatabase.

So the question is this. Is this how it is supposed to work or is it a bug
with ArcGIS Pro 1.1? If it is how it is supposed to work how can I force it
to connect to my existing file geodatabase instead of creating a new one?

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate