shrug-l: SHRUG web site

Milla, Katherine A. katherine.milla at famu.edu
Fri Jun 5 09:24:04 EDT 2015

Hello Shruggies.  I am wondering why the SHRUG website doesn't have up-to-date information on it.  The main page advertises the 2013 workshop and invites you to sign up for it.  The most recent workshop shown when clicking on the "Workshops" link is for 2010.  The most recent quarterly meeting shown is for 2008.  It looks like the site has been sitting for two years.  I am not saying this to criticize the web site.  I just want to direct some people to the page and I am concerned that it looks like we are not an active group.

Katherine Milla, Phd
Professor
Center for Water Quality
College of Agriculture and Food Science