shrug-l: GIS Classes in Metro Atlanta this month
tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Mar 6 08:59:36 EST 2015
eGIS Associates has several GIS classes scheduled for March in Norcross
Georgia. This includes beginner to intermediate level classes. So if you are
just getting started with GIS or looking to expand your current skill we
have a class for you. We are giving URISA and GITA Southeast members a 10%
discount off the cost of the classes. Classes include:
1. Introduction to ArcGIS II: Editing & Analysis - March 11-13 -
2. ArcGIS Desktop Basics - March 19 -
3. Intermediate ModelBuilder - March 20 -
We also have several online classes. They include instructor led and
instructor assisted self-paced eCourses.
1. Introduction to ModelBuilder and Python - Instructor led Online - March
31 to May 28 - Tues & Thurs evenings from 7 PM to 9 PM Eastern Time. -
2. Intermediate ArcGIS Online - Instructor Assisted eCourse - March 9 - 20 -
eCourse - March 16 - April 3 -
4. Programming ArcGIS with Python - Instructor Assisted eCourse - March 16 -
April 3 -
Click on the provided links for more information or feel free to contact me.
Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Chief Executive Officer
<http://www.egisassociates.com/> eGIS Associates, Inc.
<mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax
Esri Certified Desktop Associate | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L