shrug-l: URISA International Membership Special for Cyber Monday

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Nov 30 10:33:18 EST 2015

If you're not currently a URISA International member, now is the time to
join! We're having a Cyber Monday Membership Sale (all week long).
Individuals, young professionals and students can join at a 25% discount:
http://www.urisa.org/membership/urisa-cyber-monday-membership-sale/.

Enjoy 25% off individual membership dues for a limited time. Join now and
your membership will be active through December 31, 2016.

*         Professional membership dues are $175 annually - with this offer,
dues are only $131.25

*         Young Professional (35 years of age or younger) membership dues
are $125 annually - with this offer, dues are less than $100 ($93.75)

*         Student membership dues are $20  annually - with this offer, dues
are only $15 (students must be  currently enrolled as graduate students and
have 9 credit hours or more or are undergrads and have 12 credit hours or
more of courses)

This offer is:

1.       Available for new individual memberships only (Professional, Young
Professional or Student). Sorry, but this offer does not apply to renewals.

2.       Valid until 5:00 PM Central time on Friday, December 4, 2016 with
credit card payment via this online form. Be sure to enter this code
URISA-Cyber in the  DISCOUNT CODE field.

Hurry... this offer ends on Friday! I have been a member of URISA for over
10 years now and it is one of the best things I have done in my career. I
have made professional contacts and lifelong friends that I have been able
to count on for help and advice. They have pulled my fat out of the fryer
more than once. If you are not a member, I hope this special will get you to
consider joining.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Preorder my new book
<https://squareup.com/market/egisassociates/learning-arcgis-pro-1> Learning
ArcGIS Pro now!