shrug-l: Exporting a model to Python Script in ArcGIS Pro

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Sep 22 15:46:02 EDT 2015

Ok this seems like it should be simple. I do it all the time in ArcGIS for
Desktop. Does anyone know how to export a model from ModelBuilder to a
Python Script in ArcGIS Pro? I have been beating my head against the
proverbial brick wall trying to make this work. Certainly Esri would not
forget to include this simple but widely used function in ArcGIS Pro..

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Preorder my new book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro now!