shrug-l: Join Us: FLHUG May 4th Meeting @ 3pm EST

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Thu Apr 28 15:32:53 EDT 2016

The Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) will be holding their monthly meeting next Wednesday, May 4th @ 3pm EST.

We will be having a continued discussion on FDEM's new "Florida Initiative" endeavor with regards to bringing Hazus-MH training to Florida.

There will be a presentation by Jamie Price and Melissa Schrader with the FDEM Mitigation Bureau on the results of the Hazus Training survey that was disseminated including what areas of the State are best suited for satellite training locations and what Hazus classes are most desired.

There will also be time for open discussion during the call, so feel free to provide us with any Hazus questions you may have and we would like to hear if there are any Hazus projects or local initiatives you are undertaking within your organization, agency, or company.

Meeting Information:

      Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/631811397

Phone: 1-888-670-3525; Pin: 6171416843#

Agenda: Attached
Additional Information:
To be included on future updates about the Florida HAZUS Initiative (if you are not already on the FDEM LMS contact list) please email Melissa Schrader at Melissa.Schrader at em.myflorida.com<mailto:Melissa.Schrader at em.myflorida.com> with your name, email, title, and agency so we can keep you on a mailing list

Jason Ray
FLHUG Vice Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>