shrug-l: FW: GIS Leadership – URISA program to be offered twice in 2017

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Dec 6 09:28:50 EST 2016

I am forwarding this from URISA. The URISA Leadership Academy (ULA) is a unique program which will teach you many of the soft-skills which you need to be a good manager and leader. Being in a technical profession, we often miss out on these as we focus on gaining more technical expertise. That is until we suddenly find ourselves in a leadership role and must figure out how to handle a problem our technical training has not prepared us for.

This program is well worth the investment in time and money to attend. It will make you a much better leader for your organization, team and yourself. Being able to register early and save some money is an even bigger bonus.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com>  | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Order my book Learning ArcGIS Pro <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>  now!

 <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>