shrug-l: CANCELLED: FLHUG Meeting on Jan. 4th @ 3pm EST

Ray, Jason Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Wed Dec 28 20:43:00 EST 2016

The Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) has cancelled their January monthly meeting on 1/4/17 at 3pm EST.

Our next monthly meeting will be held on February 1st at 3pm EST. In addition, we will be providing an update in January on our upcoming Group elections. If you are interested in becoming more involved with the FLHUG then feel free to reach out to myself or Tom Gates, FLHUG Chair, thomas.gates at dot.state.fl.us<mailto:thomas.gates at dot.state.fl.us> if you would like to nominate yourself or one of your colleagues for any of the following positions; Chair, Vice-Chair, Outreach Coordinator (2 positions).

Have a Happy New Year!

Jason Ray
GIS Administrator
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>
850-413-9979 (Office)
850-443-0170 (Mobile)