shrug-l: JOIN US: FLHUG Meeting on Feb. 3rd @ 3pm EST

Jason Ray Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Mon Feb 1 17:59:11 EST 2016

Come join us on Wednesday at 3pm EST for our monthly FLHUG Meeting. We will be having a Q/A section for you to provide the group with any questions you may have regarding Hazus-MH.  Do you have any software issues you are still tackling, questions regarding the new Hazus-MH 3.0 version, data issues you have found, output summary report findings? Let us know and we will provide feedback. There will also be an open discussion section to allow you provide any feedback or present any Hazus-MH topics that are of interest to you.

Meeting information:
Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/631811397
Phone: 1-888-670-3525; Pin: 6171416843#
Agenda:

Jason Ray, FLHUG Vice-Chair
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>