shrug-l: Call for Questions for February Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG) meeting and future Presentations

Jason Ray Jason.Ray at em.myflorida.com
Fri Jan 29 14:41:15 EST 2016

For those of you who participate in the Florida Hazus User Group (FLHUG), I would like to ask you to provide any questions you may have regarding Hazus-MH so that we can provide feedback during next Wednesday's (2/3) FLHUG call. If there are any software issues you are still tackling, questions regarding the new Hazus-MH 3.0 version, data issues you have found, output summary report findings, please send me an email and we will discuss those during the call.

Also, if you would like to present during one of our future FLHUG monthly calls, let us know and we will get you scheduled for a future meeting. Presentations can be of any time length not to exceed 45 min. and on any related Hazus-MH topic. Is there a project you are working on in your organization that you would like to share with the group or have you found some best practices/tips that you feel the group would benefit from hearing about? We would greatly appreciate your participation. Please contact one of our Outreach Coordinators; Steve Levine, steve.levine at em.myflorida.com or Gillian Carney, GCarney at Venicegov.com to submit your interest in presenting to the FLHUG group.

Thanks.

Jason Ray
GIS Technician
Florida Division of Emergency Management
jason.ray at em.myflorida.com<mailto:jason.ray at em.myflorida.com>