shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam Prep class - Online - June 7-10

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed May 18 14:47:21 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I will be conducting an ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam Prep
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis-desktop-associate-certification-exam.h
tml>  class online from June 7-10. We will meet from 12:30 to 5:30 PM EDT
using GoToTraining.

This class will help prepare ArcGIS Users to take and pass the ArcGIS
Desktop Associate Exam for ArcGIS 10.1 or 10.3. Through a series of
lectures, instructor demonstrations and practice quizzes, students will
review ArcGIS Desktop functionality and identify areas where more study may
be needed. The practice quizzes provide students with an opportunity to
experience a testing environment that will be similar to the real thing. The
quizzes are formatted very closely to those found on the actual exam with
questions based in Esri sample questions, recommended course section reviews
and the author's experiences with other certification exams such as those
from Microsoft and CompTIA.

The class was developed by instructors that have taken and passed the Esri
Certified ArcGIS Desktop Associates exam. This course currently has a 90%
pass rate for those students that have taken the class and reported their
results.

For more information or to register go to -
http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis-desktop-associate-certification-exam.ht
ml

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Order my new book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro now!