shrug-l: ESRI GeoDev Meetup November 15th

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Mon Nov 7 13:31:21 EST 2016

ESRI GIS Developer Meetup next week November 15th at 5:30pm at Fifth and Thomas.

Please RSVP using the link below if you plan on attending.

http://www.meetup.com/DevMeetUpSoutheast/events/235277822/

This GeoDev Meetup is a social gathering for developers to discuss geospatial technologies, complementary third-party tools, and development platforms (e.g., Silverlight, Java, Flex, JavaScript) that are supported by Esri. Presentations run the gamut of our community: from Web development to mobile location development for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 to automating tasks with Python. Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development. At these meet ups, you can: Meet cool people. (Duh, we're there.)

Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.

Make a name for yourself in presenting a cool new/interesting concept or idea.

Impress someone by sharing your experiences.

Make BFFs for life - connect with other developers! Here's what's on the agenda:

5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served - YES!)

6:30 - 7:00 PM Introduction

7:00 - 8:00 PM Lightning Talks

8:00 - 8:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social.

Everyone who attends will receive a voucher for 1000 Service Credits for their ArcGIS Online Developer Subscription.

We are raffling off a free registration pass to attend the 2017 Esri DevSummit!

Mike Kissane
Senior Software Engineer
Technology & Innovations
City of Tallahassee