shrug-l: SQL query to drill into mulitple layers and report back in tablular form

Porter, Bill bporter at spartanburgcounty.org
Fri Oct 28 11:57:25 EDT 2016

I am new to SQL.  I'm using FREEANCE to query and to render maps from ArcServer.
I can create basic SQL queries,  like one to bring up a  subdivision name if you can spell a portion of it:

[SUBDIVISION].[SUBDIVNAME] like '%#@^subdivname@#%'
                                             Then create ascii listing for it:
[SUBDIVISION].[SUBDIVNAME] asc

But I want to enter an address which will query our Structures data, then take that point and collect data from map layers:
SchoolDistrict
City Council
USCongress
StateSenate
StateRep
Etc.
And return that data in an ASCII listing.

Does anyone have an example of a query like this? I have no idea how to nest requests in SQL.