shrug-l: GIS Analyst opening

Rachel Strom rstrom at sgrc.us
Fri Sep 9 09:42:21 EDT 2016

Dear list members,
                The Southern Georgia Regional Commission is in search of a GIS Analyst to join our team. If interested, please follow the link below for our job description. Salary range $40,000 - $50,000 depending on experience. Resumes may be sent to rstrom at sgrc.us<mailto:rstrom at sgrc.us>

http://nebula.wsimg.com/0fb5a1af20c65a82928650cf2cb321d9?AccessKeyId=7599C68BC55095BE1D8F&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Sincerely,
Rachel Strom
GIS Program Director
327 W Savannah Ave
Valdosta, GA 31601
(229) 333-5277
rstrom at sgrc.us

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.
Note: e-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and unauthorized
amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their
consequences. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.