shrug-l: Esri Public Sector GIS Conference April 11-13 in West Palm Beach

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Mon Apr 3 10:34:13 EDT 2017

Hopefully I will see you a week from tomorrow at the Esri Public Sector GIS Conference (fka SERUG and Southeast UC) in West Palm Beach!  We have a great agenda.  Lots of great opportunities to network with your peers, partners and Esri staff, and to learn the latest on the ArcGIS platform, this includes the popular Hands On Learning Lab.
http://www.esri.com/events/public-sector

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2AC65.D44B1350]

Adam Carnow, GISP | Community Evangelist
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 304 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956