shrug-l: Esri Geodesign Summit

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Fri Aug 25 09:58:56 EDT 2017

I'm sure all of you could be doing more with your planning colleagues.  Please share this with them.  Attendees do not have to be a GIS user to find value in this event.  This event is designed for planners, administrators, managers, and directors.  The idea is to make them aware of how current geospatial technology and the geodesign method can assist in their mission.  That way they can more effectively apply the technology and GIS staff to help.  They need to be up to speed on what's possible, so they know what to ask for.  There are ample opportunities to network with peers. This is one of the most dynamic events I have attended.

http://www.esri.com/events/geodesign-summit

Adam Carnow | Community Evangelist
Esri | 3325 Springbank Ln., Suite 304 | Charlotte, NC 28226 | USA
T 704 541 9810 x8679 | M 980 355 2956 | Twitter: @SpatialAce | acarnow at esri.com | esri.com

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE(tm)