shrug-l: URISA GIS Pro Conference - Early Registration ends on Aug 1

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Jul 21 10:13:58 EDT 2017

Good morning everyone,

This year URISA's GIS Pro conference
<http://www.urisa.org/education-events/gis-pro-2017-the-conference-for-gis-p
rofessionals/>  is being held in Jacksonville Florida on Oct 23-26. This
conference has several tracks which focus on key topics which have been of
great interest in our industry. This includes:

*	NextGen 911
<http://www.urisa.org/news/2017/06/12/press-release/nextgen-9-1-1-and-emerge
ncy-preparedness-content-at-gis-pro-2017/>
*	GISP Certification (Exam and Portfolio)
<http://www.urisa.org/news/2017/07/18/press-release/gis-pro-2017-supports-gi
sp-certification-goals/>
*	Dones/UAVs/UAS
<http://www.urisa.org/news/2017/06/23/press-release/gis-pro-workshops-will-c
over-important-topics/>
*	Professional Development (Young Professionals, Students, and
Established Leaders)
*	Transportation & Asset Management

Early registration for the conference ends on August 1. URISA, GA URISA and
FL URISA members all get additional discounts. To register go to
http://www.urisa.org/education-events/gis-pro-2017-the-conference-for-gis-pr
ofessionals/.

Registration for the full conference gets you:

1.	A pre-conference workshop
2.	Access to conference sessions/presentations
3.	Ability to attend networking reception, Tuesday Luncheon, Wednesday
Awards Breakfast, and Wednesday social event.
4.	Access to conference proceedings
5.	Multiple opportunities to expand your professional network and
interact with GIS professionals from around the world
6.	Chance to see new emerging technologies
7.	Earn education points for the GISP certification and CM points for
the AICP certification

I hope I will see you all at GIS Pro. Please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions.

Tripp Corbin, CFM, GISP

President

URISA