shrug-l: Hurricane Season is here

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Thu Jun 1 08:34:12 EDT 2017

I'm sure everyone is ready for hurricane season and I hope this one is a quiet one.  I thought I should make sure you are up to speed on all the ways Esri and ArcGIS can support any emergency response, so I'm sending these links:

This is the Emergency Management Industry page from Esri.com, it has lots of great info:
http://www.esri.com/industries/emergency-management

Should you ever need assistance from Esri with disaster response, you can request assistance from our Disaster Response Program here:
http://www.esri.com/services/disaster-response

Here's a Hurricanes and Tropical Cyclones Story Map with lots of great info:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__arcg.is_2ca1BQo&d=DwIFAg&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=ntWqRS0UHYRdNB_S2RqY1mOCPG8Ra6mzR_U6h3XU1uw&m=b6wwdYVOWOORZC2WzN0YBCvzp6s0M77-zG4aFpgau_s&s=LfGHBmqkV5KzA7PsU8aLneEt34IQrizOMeKYHu9wA_c&e=

Here are the configurable, open source, no cost Emergency Management solutions available to you.  These are supported and will be migrated to our latest versions:
http://solutions.arcgis.com/gallery/#s=0&md=industries:emergency-management

There's more to field work than data collection.  We have a suite of apps that can be easily integrated to support the entire field operations workflow (Plan/Prioritize, Coordinate, Navigate, Capture, Monitor).  So be sure to check out our Apps for the Field:
http://www.esri.com/software/apps/field

Stay up to date on all things Esri Emergency Management by joining our virtual meetups:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.meetup.com_ArcGIS-2Dfor-2DEmergency-2DManagement_&d=DwIFAg&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=ntWqRS0UHYRdNB_S2RqY1mOCPG8Ra6mzR_U6h3XU1uw&m=b6wwdYVOWOORZC2WzN0YBCvzp6s0M77-zG4aFpgau_s&s=GqybE_luMrHZZ_UUmhVanN7esXTQWw11pM4eHfwtueI&e=

For those using WebEOC, here is a webinar recording on the latest ArcGIS integration:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_X1DWRmruZqA&d=DwIFAg&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=ntWqRS0UHYRdNB_S2RqY1mOCPG8Ra6mzR_U6h3XU1uw&m=b6wwdYVOWOORZC2WzN0YBCvzp6s0M77-zG4aFpgau_s&s=-z1mYDrsSfego-LnHib3fCzzThd7nWi7o52U50YGnrU&e=

Stay safe!

Adam Carnow | Community Evangelist
Esri | 3325 Springbank Ln., Suite 304 | Charlotte, NC 28226 | USA
T 704 541 9810 x8679 | M 980 355 2956 | acarnow at esri.com | esri.com

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE(tm)