shrug-l: AST-GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION OFFICER - 72984085

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Tue Sep 5 15:16:48 EDT 2017

People First had a glitch after I sent this out on Friday evening – and for most of the weekend, this job opportunity showed, “This position has been filled”.

But that was not correct. The position has not been filled.

Visiting that link today, you should see that the opportunity is open with a posting closing date of 09/20/17.

Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks,
Richard Butgereit, GISP
richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com<mailto:richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com>