shrug-l: Esri Disaster Response Program

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Thu Sep 7 12:49:52 EDT 2017

Esri Customer,

The impacts of Hurricane Harvey and imminent threat posed by Hurricane Irma are top of mind for all of us.   Responding to the devastation incurred in Texas and Louisiana along with the intensive preparation and evacuation efforts in Florida have resources stretched to the limits.  The work being done by you and your teams is nothing short of amazing.  Thank you!

In an effort to support you, your teams and your community I want to ensure that you are aware of the Esri Disaster Response Program (DRP).  Through the DRP you have access to content, temporary software, and technical assistance.  These resources have proven to be valuable to our users in the past and we think they will offer you the support you need to respond to these catastrophic events.   You can access the Disaster Response Program using the following link:  https://www.esri.com/services/disaster-response.

It is our sincere objective to support you and your teams in a way that is supportive and aligned with the work required to respond to events like these. I encourage you to take advantage of them now as you prepare for and respond to these devastating events.

Sincerely,

Christian Carlson
Director, State, Local and Provincial Government
Esri
ccarlson at esri.com<mailto:ccarlson at esri.com>