shrug-l: Happy New Year and new YouTube Video

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Dec 31 12:46:46 EST 2018

Hope all my fellow SHRUGGERs have a very happy and prosperous New Year. May
2019 bring health, success and peace!!!

Also make sure to check out our newest YouTube video in the GISP
Certification. If you have questions about the basics required to earn the
certification, this video may help answer some of those.

https://youtu.be/hF24iCEN9sQ.

Check out our other videos as well. If you like them make sure to give a
thumbs up and leave a comment. If you want to keep up as we add new videos,
make sure to subscribe. We are hoping to expand the channel in 2019 to
include hardware reviews such as GPS units and computers. I also have plans
to build a computer from scratch and explain all the components, so you gain
a better understanding of all the parts and pieces to help you better under
what you need for your work.

If you have any other video ideas, please feel free to share.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Order my new
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-2x-cookbook>
ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don't forget about
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro

<https://https/www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-2x-cookbo
ok>