shrug-l: Fw: Need US Citizen or Green Card or TN Visa----GIS Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Tue Jan 30 10:18:57 EST 2018

________________________________
From: Murali Parla <murali at idctechnologies.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:35 AM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: Need US Citizen or Green Card or TN Visa----GIS Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

Hi,

I hope you are doing great today.

We are looking for a GIS Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

Job Title                    :  GIS Consultant
Location                    :  Sunnyvale, CA
Duration                    :  6-12+ Months

Only US Citizen or GC or TN Visa

Job Description:–

  *   Familiarity in spatial data creation using GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS, OpenJUMP)
  *   2+ years’ experience building or ingesting map data.
  *   A passion for maps and map data
  *   Experience using spatial queries on PostgresSQL/PostGIS databases for data analysis
  *   Attention to detail, accuracy and quality of output, and a pride of ownership of it

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,
 Murali
IDC Technologies Inc
Direct:  408-868-5124
EMail: murali at idctechnologies.com<mailto:murali at idctechnologies.com>
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a response of “REMOVE” in the subject line of the email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.

If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click here<http://careers.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f746163313063406d792e6673752e656475&e=e0&t11=1515508516305>.[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01fFQY2BRNeNlIEBAJdA1EQWFVNBVxXXm5cUVlBEhBaVA%3D%3D]