shrug-l: SHRUG Training

Scott Weisman WeismanS at leoncountyfl.gov
Fri Jun 15 11:04:32 EDT 2018

Hi everyone:

I'm working on putting together training classes for SHRUG. I think I
have a pretty good handle on what we will offer. However we have a
unique offering I wanted to gauge interest in. We have an opportunity to
have a class in R statistical software. I've already reached out to
folks at DOH who work with statistics, but I know others may be
interested as well. The class could be R by itself or include usage with
ArcGIS Pro. Please e-mail me back if you think you could attend such a
class in November. I have to get a minimum number to hold the class.

Much thanks all.

Scott

Scott A Weisman, GISP, CPM
GIS Program Coordinator
Tallahassee Leon County GIS
301 S. Monroe St. Level P3
(850) 606-5592
http://www.tlcgis.org

"People Focused. Performance Driven"

Email Legal Notice:  Thank you for your email. Please note that Under
Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from
county staff or officials regarding county business are public records
available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.