shrug-l: Fw: Full Time Position :: Map3D ESRI Consultant

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 5 19:47:33 EST 2018

Opportunity in LA.

Tony

________________________________
From: Ravinder Rawat <ravinder.rawat at net2source.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:21 PM
To: Tony Cooper
Subject: Full Time Position :: Map3D ESRI Consultant

Hi Tony,

My name is Ravinder, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc. We are a leading global workforce solutions company, headquartered in Jersey City, NJ with about 14 local offices across states and global operations in more than 9 countries. N2S offers wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to specific client needs including but not limited to Application Development, Workforce Management, Project Consulting and Payroll management.

We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find below the job description. If you are interested, please forward your resume to ravinder.rawat at net2source.com<mailto:ravinder.rawat at net2source.com>. You can also reach me at (201) 340-8700 Ext.531

Job Title: Map3D ESRI Consultant
Location: Greater Los Angeles, CA
********Full Time Permanent Role

Energy, Communication & Services – Lead Consultant – US – Map3D - ESRI

As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Qualifications
Basic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.

Preferred
• At least 7 years of experience in GIS industry.
• At least 7 years of experience in leading the design, build, test and deploy solution on AutoCAD Map3D and AUD platform.
• Experience of AutoCAD Map 3D with Oracle Spatial databases for Electric Utility
• At least 3 year development experience in Oracle Spatial (Spatial queries, stored procedures, identify badly performing objects and queries in the database etc.)
• Experience of Oracle Spatial queries with AutoCAD topology/spatial rules and how to run them.
• At least 3 year experience in AutoCAD Map3D will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD Map3D versioning and the database tables.
• At least 2 years’ experience in setting up AutoCAD Map3D/Oracle Spatial instances and provide production/UAT support.
• Knowledge on AutoCAD Design (AUD) and developing/customizing solutions in AUD
• Familiarity with process integration of GIS with other utility enterprise and operational systems such as core WMIS. CIS, Synergee etc.
• Exposure to US (Regulated and De-Regulated) Markets
• Analytical and Communication skills.
• Experience in Utilities Domain.
• Experience with project management.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
• Experience of leading development team, working with client teams/SMEs and leading them through the project life cycle.
• Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability.
• Ready to travel to client locations as needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Rav Rawat
Net2Source, Inc.
425 Market Street Suite # 2200, San Francisco, California, 94105
Email: ravinder.rawat at net2source.com<mailto:ravinder.rawat at net2source.com>
Office: 415-754-4140<tel:%28415%29%20754-4140> (Direct), 201.340.8700 Ext: 531<tel:%28201%29%20340-8700>
Website : http://www.net2source.com/

Refer and Earn: For contractual position up to $500 and for Full-time up to $2500

If you are interested in this position, please click here<http://jobs.net2source.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_response.jsp?d=776_6574368924257_10532802_1358865_1_Ravinder+Rawat&t11=1519500062034>.

Lookup Candidate<http://jobs.net2source.com/employers/open_candidate.jsp?canid=245991850165743689242572134922008&teamid=0&docids=-1&enc=1&rfqid=10532802>[http://www1.jobdiva.com/servlets-examples/servlet/trackEmailMerge?a=01cEwVfBxVYUVIBBwFabVMWMFRGAjBZWwReU1VEEw%3D%3D]