shrug-l: Free instructional and information videos

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Mar 12 14:57:36 EDT 2018

Hey Shruggers,

eGIS Associates has had a YouTube Channel for a while now but it has been
less than active. I am working to change that and hope to upload at least a
couple new how to and informational videos every month. Today I uploaded a
video on the basics of using and configuring data driven pages in ArcMap.
There are some videos on ArcGIS Pro, data formats and more already posted to
the channel. Please take a look -
https://www.youtube.com/user/eGISAssociates.

If you have any ideas for a video you would like to see, please send them my
way. Always looking for ideas which will prove helpful to the community.
Also make sure you like the videos (if you find them helpful) and subscribe
to the channel.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Order my new
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-2x-cookbook>
ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don't forget about
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro

<https://https/www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-2x-cookbo
ok>