shrug-l: Esri Webinar June 19 @ 1PM EDT on Extracting Value from LiDAR

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Thu May 31 13:36:38 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3F8E0.10957770]

Extracting Value from LiDAR

Join us for a webinar on Jun 19, 2018 at 1:00 PM EDT.
Register now!<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__attendee.gotowebinar.com_register_1744232651866408962&d=DwMFaQ&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=bYBiPJjB-xn35iupE8pOhQ&m=UXqs3Y-o1a_uEmiAw5O4dn6Hpoo3yl1YEl1tplEGMAI&s=NSTP7DARpkvcG1oy_5M52MWFJB-dp1oMEkcX7gIYXEw&e=>

We are currently witnessing lately the exponential growth of LiDAR acquisition, the implementation of high-resolution national elevation mapping initiatives such as the USGS 3D Elevation Program, and the emergence of new sensors and systems, which are revolutionizing the adoption of point-cloud and other 3D Remote sensing data. As organizations worldwide plan to be more resilient, intelligent, and sustainable, this remote sensing data serves as the foundation for migrating from 2D to 3D GIS.

This webinar will cover the state of the market, demonstrate LiDAR classification best practices, derivative extraction, and methodologies for modeling Smart 3D City Models and environments from LiDAR using ArcGIS Pro. Then show how these models can be shared with your organization and constituents. This webinar also highlights these techniques being implemented by a local government as a method to help plan and solve problems that their agency faces such as: storm surge, sea level rise, flooding, planning/urban design, and economic development. Lastly, we will provide a list of new service offerings to help you achieve 3D for your organization.

Please fill out the information below to register. For those who can’t attend our live session, we encourage you to still register so that you will receive a follow-up email with the recording.

Details:

* We will be using GoToWebinar
* You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device

Agenda:

* Welcome & Introductions
* Geospatial and Remote Sensing Market
* LiDAR and ArcGIS Pro
* Local Government Case Study
* Esri Service Offerings
* Questions & Comments

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__link.gotowebinar.com_help-2Dsystem-2Drequirements-2Dattendees&d=DwMFaQ&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=bYBiPJjB-xn35iupE8pOhQ&m=UXqs3Y-o1a_uEmiAw5O4dn6Hpoo3yl1YEl1tplEGMAI&s=N5yGW2i5thzu1qhYXkeE6T8kltP6sRGq6QQQuoJIdOw&e=>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3F8E0.10957770]