shrug-l: Been a while since I've done this...

Teaf, Daniel Daniel.Teaf at dot.state.fl.us
Tue Nov 27 10:09:50 EST 2018

Duane,

You need to go to your "observed" vs "expected" and r2 values etc.  Excel actually has a pretty good stats module that can help.
Thank you

Daniel Teaf, GISP, Technical GIS Project Mgr
Florida Department of Transportation
Office of Information Technology
Office: (850) 410-5468
DotNet Number: 880-5468
*Please be aware e-mails to and from FL DOT are subject to public records requests

[SNAGHTML5d37f6a]

How am I doing? Please contact my supervisor, John Mallette, at John.Mallette at dot.state.fl.us with any feedback