shrug-l: Impervious land cover layer

Christopher Smith csmith at stearnsweaver.com
Wed Nov 28 10:35:57 EST 2018

Have a look at "Florida Cooperative Land Cover (Vector)" from FNAI/FFWCC: http://geodata.myfwc.com/datasets?q=cooperative%20land%20cover
That should give you much better resolution for roadways in addition to High Intensity Urban Areas which are basically impervious.

Otherwise for parking lots and buildings that's hit-and-miss on the county level. For filling gaps where you cannot acquire county level impervious datasets you may be able to pull a lot of feature types from OpenStreetMap https://www.openstreetmap.org.

Hope that helps.

Chris Smith