shrug-l: 2019 Esri International User Conference Suggested Events & Activities for GIS Managers

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Wed Jun 12 14:44:14 EDT 2019

Are you a GIS manager, leader or other executive headed to the 2019 Esri International User Conference (UC)?  I know it can be a challenge creating your personal agenda for the world's largest GIS conference, so I created this flier to assist.  It covers suggested events and activities you should consider when deciding how to spend your valuable time at UC.  I hope you have a productive UC experience, and I hope to see you there!

https://community.esri.com/community/implementing-arcgis/blog/2019/06/12/2019-esri-international-user-conference-suggested-events-activities-for-gis-managers

Adam Carnow | Community Evangelist
Esri | 6210 Ardrey Kell Rd., Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28277 | USA
T 704 541 9810 x8679 | M 980 355 2956 | Twitter: @SpatialAce | acarnow at esri.com | esri.com

THE
SCIENCE
OF