shrug-l: photo popups in ArcGIS Pro

tcorbin at egisassociates.com tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Mar 5 11:42:57 EST 2019

Katherine

Since ArcGIS Pro uses an HTML popup window, there is no need to configure
hyperlinks like you did in ArcMap. Any field that contains a path to a file,
web site or macro will work as a hyperlink. This means the traditional
hyperlink identifier used in ArcMap does now apply in Pro. However you could
set up symbology for the layer based on whether a field is null or not to
identify which features had a potential link. Might also be able to use
Arcade to create a custom expression which does this based on the type of
link.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer

an Esri Release Ready & ArcGIS Online Specialty Silver Partner

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/eGISAssociates> YouTube |
<https://www.facebook.com/egisassociates> Facebook |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/egis-associates-inc> LinkedIn |
<https://twitter.com/egisassociates> Twitter |
<https://www.patreon.com/egisassociates> Patreon

Order my
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/arcgis-pro-2x-cookbook>
ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don't forget about
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro