shrug-l: QGIS Meeting in Chattanooga October 25th 2019

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Sep 20 12:04:55 EDT 2019

First off - if you're waiting till the last minute to register - the
last minute approaches for I must plan for food and for social
activities. Please register if you're coming:

  * Website: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20191000-QGIS-US
  * Date: October 25th 2019

We're approaching a full session for papers. If you wish and want to
present - Please submit.

Overview of presentations:

  * Did you know QGIS can make forms for data entry?
  * Did you know one of the lead developers will be speaking remotely
    from Australia?
  * Developing plugins that estimate land value!
  * QGIS in Cloud based mapping.
  * Use QGIS in a 911 environment? Yes you can!
  * Publishing data and maps from QGIS to the internet.
  * Uses of QGIS at Cornell university.

We're having a social Thursday night! More info coming but if you're
coming in a day early come out and meeting from fellow Chattanooga GIS
Practitioners.

Randy

--
Randal Hale