shrug-l: Fw: Immediate hiring for GIS Analyst in Kansas City, MO with federal client
tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Wed Apr 1 16:03:48 EDT 2020
From: Smita <smitak at etalentnetwork.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 1:16 PM
To: 'Smita' <smitak at etalentnetwork.com>
Subject: Immediate hiring for GIS Analyst in Kansas City, MO with federal client
My name is Smita and I'm an IT recruiter at ETalentNetwork. We are the fastest growing staffing company in North America and the only firm of its kind that specializes in recruitment services. We are the sole agency that does recruitment for 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.(TSCTI), leveraging our extensive network and resources. TSCTI has a diverse portfolio of various Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts with the United States Government and Private Sector Agencies.
Please find below the job details:
Job Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: Full time
Client: Federal Agency
Clearance: Secret Clearance eligibility ( must be US citizen with clear background)
This role is to maintain Enterprise GIS solutions. The GIS Analyst will provide subject area expertise in GIS and the underlying technologies to support web-based and desktop application functionality. This role will work with various teams to meet client requirements while enforcing scalability and security requirements of the hosted systems. An ideal applicant will have 5+ years’ experience in GIS, including experience building Enterprise GIS systems including ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS.
· Administer Highly Available Portal for ArcGIS, Federated ArcGIS Server as a Hosting Server with ArcGIS Data Store, and standalone ArcGIS Servers to support authoritative vector services and image services.
· Work with enterprise architect, infrastructure team, developers, and other teams to integrate commercial off the shelf technologies and other new functionality into existing enterprise applications.
· Demonstrates technical proficiency in supporting multi-user editing workflows and database maintenance in an ArcSDE environment.
· Experience performing routine enterprise geodatabase maintenance across multiple databases.
· Understanding of geodatabase design, schema changes, and maintenance implications in an enterprise environment.
Please provide the following information
Best time to call:
Kindly share your detailed resume at smitak at etalentnetwork.com<mailto:smitak at etalentnetwork.com>
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (703)-687-6627 Ext.305, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
smitak at etalentnetwork.com<mailto:smitak at etalentnetwork.com>
If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://email.etalentnetwork.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=4jFg2MrBl7rpFiSTCyJI5d62xG5fx9rPdYjUvdbn0YV2CEutmyfqTnlPj-2FBCXv8dHaBycnRd3vN70hk2150PziqrDZOuGxtSQLyI-2BAtbxQfI5y8KX1-2F1MNt8OxBvqP0Bv21blcOZOxkHsWDzl2FZZRsU4n1D7gKHJYFDLQcTQ9hlNdHb31cRNBGKbTLr-2FdaiBFvXEC6-2B-2BkbS2TXdCprdzQ-3D-3D__;!!Epnw_ITfSMW4!7Pimknrm1WOe-gwuENFSKEfTqURpsCkssoT3GvXuAyZzoqHPlZDqdxt0_d5ddNTIxg$>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L