shrug-l: Fw: Job to forward to SHRUG community

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 22 02:50:56 EDT 2020

UPDATE

________________________________
From: Clinton Lunn <cpl09c at my.fsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 10:28 PM
To: Tony Cooper <tac10c at my.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Job to forward to SHRUG community

Tony,

I believe I have emailed the wrong Tony.....oops. You're not the Tony that works at FREAC at FSU? If it's the right Tony, I would have last seen you at the SHRUG conference...but seeing as you're also in the GIS world, you may also have been at the last SHRUG conference! If you happened to go to the 2019 conference, I did a talk on open source leaflet.js for web mapping.

In any case, I appreciate you forwarding that job posting! Also by remote, I want to clarify that I don't think any type of relocation would be required.On the job post it said some travel, so there may be some temporary travel I got.

Thanks,
Clinton Lunn