shrug-l: Job postings

Duclos, Chris Chris.Duclos at flhealth.gov
Fri Jul 24 09:02:40 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!  The Florida Department of Health has two GIS jobs advertised in People First.  These positions are not located in my Division, and I am not the hiring manager.  I am just posting this for the Division of Disease Control and Health Protection.  If you would like to apply, please see the links below.
Best,
- Chris

https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/TALLAHASSEE-BIOLOGICAL-SCIENTIST-IV-64007144-FL-32399/650850700/

https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/TALLAHASSEE-ENVIRONMENTAL-HLTH-PRGRAM-CONSULTANT-SES-64085817-FL-32399/655853200/

Chris DuClos, MS, GISP<http://www.gisci.org/AboutUs/History.aspx>, CPM<https://www.fcpm.fsu.edu/CPM-Program.cfm>,
Environmental Public Health Tracking Program<http://www.floridatracking.com/>
Division of Community Health Promotion
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way, BIN A24
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
E-mail: chris.duclos at flhealth.gov<mailto:chris.duclos at flhealth.gov>

Mission: To protect, promote, and improve the health of all people
in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law.
Most written communications to or from state officials
regarding state business are public records available to the
public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications
may therefore be subject to public disclosure.