shrug-l: FDACS Vacancy

Ferris, Kyle Kyle.Ferris at fdacs.gov
Mon Jun 15 17:11:18 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

The Office of Agricultural Water Policy is looking for an Environmental Consultant with a GIS background. If interested, please see the link below:
https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/TALLAHASSEE-ENVIRONMENTAL-CONSULTANT-42005576-FL-32399/654062400/?locale=en_US

If you have any questions about the position, please let me know!

Thanks,

Kyle Ferris
Environmental Manager
Office of Agricultural Water Policy (OAWP)
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
(850) 617-1709 Office
(850) 294-7113 Cell
Kyle.Ferris at fdacs.gov<mailto:Kyle.Ferris at fdacs.gov>

Mailing Address:
407 South Calhoun Street., Mailstop E-1
Tallahassee, Florida 32399

www.FreshFromFlorida.com<http://www.freshfromflorida.com/>

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes). Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered public, and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida.