shrug-l: ArcGIS Online Maintenance - June 30 from 5PM to Midnight

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Jun 29 16:51:14 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
I just saw a popup warning on GEONet about ArcGIS Online. It appears that
Esri will be doing maintenance to the ArcGIS Online cloud service on June
30, from 5 PM to Midnight PDT. I do not know exactly what this maintenance
will entail but it most likely will result in an interruption of services
during that period.

In case, some of yall have not seen this, I thought I would pass it along
so you could plan accordingly.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Implementation Manager
eGIS Associates (a part of the Davey Resource Group)
tcorbin at egisassociates.com or tripp.corbin at davey.com
eGIS Office:678-710-9710
Davey Resource Group Office: 770-619-5545 Ext 6722
www.egisassociates.com

[image: ESRI - In partnership with Alpine Testing Solutions]

[image: ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2010-09-23&i=1&ci=ESRI00102079>

[image: Enterprise System Design Associate 10.2]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2014-02-26&i=25&ci=ESRI00102079>

[image: ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.3]
<https://www.certmetrics.com/esri/public/badge.aspx?t=c&d=2015-04-30&i=30&ci=ESRI00102079>
Click here
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro> to
order my book,