shrug-l: COVID-19 FEMA Reimbursement for GIS Tools/Apps

Joe Suglia jssuglia at flylcpa.com
Mon May 11 10:08:01 EDT 2020

Does anyone have experience with COVID-19 FEMA Reimbursements? I'm
wondering if costs associated with implementing GIS Tools/Apps can be
considered a COVID-19 FEMA Reimbursement. I was thinking the tool may fall
under the "Communications of general health and safety information to the
public." option. For example, an Operations Dashboard that displays the
areas and frequency of cleaning/sanitizing of the airport terminal spaces.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!.

Thank you,

Joe Suglia, GISP
GIS Coordinator

11000 Terminal Access Road, Ste. 8671

Fort Myers, FL 33913-8899 | USA
Office.239-590-4619 <(239)%20590-4619>  | Mobile. 239-478-5095
<(239)%20478-5095>

Fax. 239-590-4688 <(239)%20590-4688>

jssuglia at flylcpa.com |

*www.flylcpa.com <http://www.flylcpa.com/>*

--
Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from Port Authority employees and officials regarding