shrug-l: ESRI CMO's Take On COVID Vaccine Distribution and Other Reads

Tony Cooper tac10c at my.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 19 21:33:24 EDT 2020

https://www.esri.com/about/newsroom/blog/sharing-black-gis-user-perspectives/?adumkts=branding&aduc=email&adum=list&aduSF=newsletter&utm_Source=email&aduca=Esri_Globe_EML-li&adut=780187-318-Esri-Globe
[https://www.esri.com/about/newsroom/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Black_Perspective.jpg]<https://www.esri.com/about/newsroom/blog/sharing-black-gis-user-perspectives/?adumkts=branding&aduc=email&adum=list&aduSF=newsletter&utm_Source=email&aduca=Esri_Globe_EML-li&adut=780187-318-Esri-Globe>
Sharing Black Perspectives on the Racial Implications of Place<https://www.esri.com/about/newsroom/blog/sharing-black-gis-user-perspectives/?adumkts=branding&aduc=email&adum=list&aduSF=newsletter&utm_Source=email&aduca=Esri_Globe_EML-li&adut=780187-318-Esri-Globe>
Black users of GIS share how geography provides a lens to address inequities, examine their unique perspectives, and to take action.
www.esri.com
https://www.naco.org/blog/responding-health-crisis-may-never-be-same-or-will-it
[https://www.naco.org/sites/default/files/styles/thumbnail/public/default_images/logo-default-img.jpg?itok=azw7I5er]<https://www.naco.org/blog/responding-health-crisis-may-never-be-same-or-will-it>
Responding to a Health Crisis May Never Be the Same, or Will It? - NACo<https://www.naco.org/blog/responding-health-crisis-may-never-be-same-or-will-it>
I am putting my thoughts together on public health preparedness on the heels of all the remembrances from the events of September 11, 2001. I remember that day and the period just immediately following so vividly. | Telecommunications & Technology, Corporate Engagement, Health
www.naco.org

 https://www.kvcrnews.org/post/esri-s-chief-medical-officer-how-equitably-distribute-coronavirus-vaccine#stream/0
[https://www.kvcrnews.org/sites/kvcr/files/styles/medium/public/202009/thumbnail_image002.jpg]<https://www.kvcrnews.org/post/esri-s-chief-medical-officer-how-equitably-distribute-coronavirus-vaccine#stream/0>
Esri’s Chief Medical Officer On How To Equitably Distribute A Coronavirus Vaccine - KVCR<https://www.kvcrnews.org/post/esri-s-chief-medical-officer-how-equitably-distribute-coronavirus-vaccine#stream/0>
The race is on to develop a coronavirus vaccine, but once it’s created, how do we ensure it’s distributed equitably? Este Geraghty is the Chief Medical Officer and Health Solutions Director at Esri, a Redlands-based geographic information systems company.
www.kvcrnews.org
https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/news/esri-mapping-app-city-air-quality-data-wildfires/585695/

[https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/user_media/cache/e8/7e/e87e6ca9fdbd9d135843b819cd04aa08.jpg]<https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/news/esri-mapping-app-city-air-quality-data-wildfires/585695/>
Mapping app uses air quality data to show local impacts | Smart Cities Dive<https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/news/esri-mapping-app-city-air-quality-data-wildfires/585695/>
Dive Brief: A new app from GIS mapping company Esri uses data from the federal government to provide information on current air quality, how it might change in the future and its impacts on local communities and vulnerable populations.; Air Quality Aware, available through ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World, uses the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Air Quality Index to show how hazardous ...
www.smartcitiesdive.com
https://www.thewhig.com/pmn/press-releases-pmn/business-wire-news-releases-pmn/esri-and-afrochampions-launch-partnership-to-promote-gis-in-africa/wcm/2e21407d-26c0-4ee2-8a4a-b65f902a5080

Tony