shrug-l: GIS Analyst (Full time) in Tallahassee, FL

Ned Cake CakeE at leoncountyfl.gov
Tue Oct 27 16:17:24 EDT 2020

Forward on behalf of Kyra Solutions:

We hope you are doing well! We are looking for GIS Analyst (full time) in Tallahassee, FL. We would appreciate an opportunity to discuss this opening with you as we feel the required skills set and qualifications fit perfectly with your experience. Please let us know if you are interested, and we will be glad to provide more information.
Roles and Responsibilities:

  *   Good experience in reading legal descriptions and creating polygon maps using that.
  *   Experience with land survey and cadastral GIS mapping.

  *   Experience with cadastral GIS mapping applications.
  *   Prior experience with projects related to cadastral mapping, property tax records, and/or land ownership.

  *   Experience with ArcGIS Desktop application.
  *   Experience in preparing GIS layers, applications, and data sets for both internal and external.
  *   Experience in digitize, create, maintain, display and update GIS databases, coverages, and linkages to various GIS databases.
  *   Experience in analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software.
  *   Experience in producing reports on geographic data utilizing data visualizations.
  *   Experience working with end-users and subject matter experts to identify and document GIS use cases, processes and technical requirements.
  *   Experience with land survey and cadastral GIS mapping.
  *   Experience with cadastral GIS mapping applications.

  *   Prior experience with projects related to cadastral mapping, property tax records, and/or land ownership.

Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume. References will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the  project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Must provide proof of valid work authorization. Additional documentation may be required. Equal opportunity employer.
Why Kyra?
Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? Kyra's values are the core of our company, we support our employees to progress in their careers by encouraging creative thinking and providing stability. Our company has fun while creating a surprise-free and greed-free workplace. The work we do at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. In Transportation, our solutions are designed to save lives on the roadways and in our Regulatory practice, we are designing solutions to make government digital for your accessibility. Kyra works hard to offer long-term growth potential, competitive wages, and continuous professional development for our employees. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Asrani, PMP
Manager - Operations
850-759-0610 (O) * masrani at kyrasolutions.com<mailto:masrani at kyrasolutions.com> * kyrasolutions.com<http://www.kyrasolutions.com/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D6AC74.9AA31090]
Disclaimer: Kyra Solutions Inc, EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute, but delete the original message. Please notify the sender by email at the address shown and delete it completely from your computer system. Thank you for your compliance.