[Sqg-program] EMS and hospital ER preparedness and response to hazmat/hazwaste emergencies

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:44:00 -0500

FYI,

Sorry for the delay in getting this message out but please review the =
info
below. Possibly some good training information on EMS and Hospital ER =
Hazmat
preparedness. These types of emergencies have happened to SQG/HHW =
Program and
other hazmat staff in Florida and most likely will happen again.=20

Contact Larry McDonald (mcdonaldl@wfrpc.dst.fl.us) of the West Florida =
RPC
for more information.

Glen Perrigan
FDEP, Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan@dep.state.fl.us